Monday, August 4, 2008

Walkin' on Warren St. (Hudson,NY 12534)



Walkin' on Warren St. on Sunday while it sun-showered on and off, I stopped in one of my fave shops: HENRY
What I like about Nancy's shop is her Artful way of arranging. It is her Art (I believe). The eclectic compilation is always an intrigue for me. I have bought many a textile here, which has been the source of design inspiration for me, in one way or another.




...looking out to towards the sunshower....

...a quirky footstool with a cusion of hermetically sealed hay within clear PVC - how natural!

....a beautiful vintage petti-point evening bag containing another petti-point covered compact with original label from Vienna (from another century). Check out the website for this special shop and see more treasures inside.

1 comment:

  1. Henry is indeed an unusual shop... It is included in my roundup of places where you can buy things under $100 on Warren Street:

    http://hudson.typepad.com/100

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated.