Sunday, October 11, 2009

ARTSWALK 2009- Cannonball Factory opening reception





Here I am, last night at the opening reception, with my two red dot paintings. These were paintings that I did in June: "Heaven on Earth" and "Fields of Gold".

photo by Ben Guerrerrrrrrro





I replaced them this morning with two new ones. You can see them up close below.































"Golden Highlights" - watercolor + gold leaf - 11" x 15" - $500.



"On Earth as in Heaven"
11" x15" watercolor + gold leaf
$500.










I will continue to update with more of the happenings around Hudson during Artswalk 2009. There are many events that I have been taking pictures of that I want to post. But I get tired of writing and posting and need to take breaks from it....there is so much more ---  stay tuned.....

More of the opening night...

















Taken with my iphone so not as good as others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.